Tuesday 25 May 2010

NEVER blog about the line up ever again....

There we go, I jinxed it.  Completely, and totally.

Just the other day, I found out that Steve Knightley had been mysterious removed from the billing.  That was sort of like some kind of Khmer Rouge operation - no announcement, nothing.  One moment he was there and the next....?  Gone.  Anger.

But then the news I was dreading following the announcement that Bono had emergency surgery at the end of last week finally came through the official channels merely an hour ago.

No U2.

Arse.

Now I'm scared to finish my line up blogs for Saturday and Sunday, in case it makes Stevie Wonder walk into a telegraph pole, The Bees get stung to death, The Lightning Seeds struck by lighting and Adrian Edmondson and the Bad Shepherds  buggered by a horny ram.

Just don't listen to me.

I'm off to compile a Coldplay mix for Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment