Thursday 10 September 2009

Mysterious Don - who is Don O'Treply?

Who is this man? I have been emailed by him so many times, and I'm trying to get in touch with him to enquire about ticketing details for next year's Glastonbury Festival.

I am referring to this Irish bloke called Donald. Donald O'Treply, or simply 'Don' to his mates. Now, Don O'Treply seems like he's a clever bugger. If not clever, then certainly very, very busy. It seems that Don works for Amazon, Play.com, Glastonbury Festivals, Barclays Bank and many other internet-based companies.

Is this Don O'Treply?

I would like to know what qualifications Don has. I don't quite see how these various websites match up. I really am intrigued about Don. As he's presumably Irish, I reckon we'd get on. I like Ireland (Dublin rules) and it seems that Don likes me, otherwise why would he continue to cyber-stalk me? He hasn't once asked me what I think about my overdraught, who I'd like to see at Glastonbury (though curiously he knows my reference number) and hasn't once asked what I thought of the PS3 game he sent me.

If you know who Don is, where he's located and how he's managed to get such interesting, regular work with so many different companies, please leave a comment underneath.

And Don - if you're reading this (well, you might be - you seem to track me down when I least expect it) please can you let me know when tickets go on sale for Glastonbury 2010?

Much obliged.

3 comments:

  1. I have seen Donald O'Treply - he is a new member of a writers' site called writers.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I see they are still looking for William Posters. He's a tricky guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently Donald has extended his contacts to match.com. According to some members of this site.

    I spoke to him recently and he said it is definitely not him (he says it is likely his address has been hijacked) - he has a very serious relationship with a wonderful French lady and should be marrying her very shortly.

    ReplyDelete